Tomatoes are not only tasty, but also very useful fruits that will prevent various cardiovascular diseases and significantly lower blood cholesterol levels. Their regular use, preferably fresh, reduces the risk of osteoporosis and thrombocytosis. In particular, the anti-cancer properties of tomatoes are observed in the treatment and prevention of certain types of cancer, for example, the prostate gland.
Tomatoes are very popular today Miracle of the market. They are delicious, beautiful and fragrant. Also, there is a good yield of the variety and the safety of the fruit during transportation. The description and characteristics of this tomato are given below.
Table of contents
- Description and characteristics of tomato Miracle of the market
- Where is the best place to grow?
- Advantages and disadvantages of
- Sowing seeds for seedlings and soil preparation
- Transplantation in open ground
- Grade care after transplantation
- Diseases and their prevention
- How to get tomato seeds for next year?
Description and Characterization of Tomato The Miracle of the Market
Brought this medium late variety of tomatoes on the territory of Russia. It is a standard, semi-determinant cultivated plant, which can reach a height of 1.2-1.6 meters. Tomatoes Miracle of the market can be grown both in open ground and in greenhouse conditions .This variety of tomatoes showed high resistance to various kinds of diseases characteristic of plants.
You can get the first harvest 110-120 days after planting. From one square meter of land you can get 12-14 kg of fruit.
Features of fruits Miracle of the market:
- as soon as the fruits acquire bright red color , we can talk about their full ripening;
- tomato shape round , but with a slightly elongated ass;
- medium-sized fruit reaches a weight of 0.2-0.3 kg .While particularly large specimens can weigh 0.6 kg;
- The dry matter concentration of is almost 6%.
Tomatoes Miracle of the market and the Queen of the market are often confused. These are different plants, although in appearance their fruits are very similar. King of the market - a hybrid variety ripens a little earlier( 90-105 days after planting) .It is also worth noting that the yield of the Market Miracle is several kilograms more.
Where is the best to grow?
This variety of tomato is better to plant in open ground somewhere in the south of the country. The best option is Astrakhan and the North Caucasus.
If plants are to be planted in a greenhouse, you can use the Miracle of the market in the Central regions of Russia. But it is worth noting that the harvest can be significantly less. Talk about growing cultivated plants in the north of the country is not worth it. This is better not to do.
Advantages and disadvantages of
Like any tomato varieties, all cultivated plants have their positive and negative sides.
The advantages of the tomato Miracle of the market are the following:
- obtaining good crop ;
- unpretentiousness of cultivated plants in the process of growing;
- high protection of tomatoes from various pests and diseases;
- duration of fruiting period ;
- excellent flavor characteristics of fruit and wonderful aroma;
- good product specifications and safety during transportation;
- medium-sized fruits can be preserved , cooked tomato paste and juice.
Negative sides of a tomato:
- requires molding of the stem of plants. It is best to make two branches;
- the complexity of feeding tomatoes at the initial stage, when the bush is formed. It is recommended to give preference to potassium phosphate fertilizers.
Sowing seeds for seedlings and soil preparation
It is recommended to plant in March according to the lunar calendar. In this case, should be planted seeds under the film or in separate cups. Soil you can apply purchased in the store, universal. If desired, it is done personally. To do this, the earth is soaked with boiled water and a solution of potassium permanganate to remove all kinds of fungi, diseases and pests.