When no signals are received from the water level sensor, the F10 error is displayed on the electronic scoreboard of the Indesit machine. The model of electromechanical SMA Indesit, indicates a problem by flashing the indicators “Additional rinsing” - “Turns”, “Lock”.The indicators “Washing delay” - “Quick wash” can also be lit.
Also, when the tank is filled with water, the sensor can give an “Empty Tank” signal.
How to fix the problem yourself, consider next.
- 1 Symptoms
- 2 F 10 on the machine: self-check
- 2.1 What if the previous methods did not help
What did F10 mean on the indesit washing machine you learned. What are the signs of a malfunction of the pressure switch:
- Indesit machine fills too little, or, conversely, a lot of water.
- The washed laundry is badly pressed.
- The tank is empty, but the system has connected the heating element for heating, which means a malfunction of the water level sensor.
F 10 on the typewriter: self-check
How to fix and fix the problem?
- Reboot. Turn off the plug of the Indesit washing machine from the outlet to reset the error.
- Check the cleaning filter for clogs.
- Check the connection and water supply.
What should I do if the machine still shows the error F10 on the display? Need to check the water level sensor.
- Turn off the Indesit washing machine, unplug it.
- Remove the top cover.
- Remove the clamp and disconnect the hose from the pressure switch.
- Connect a larger hose and blow. When the pressostat is working, you will hear clicks.
- Inspect for damage to all connections, wires, hoses. View contacts at the time of contamination.
If the pressure switch is broken, perform a replacement. Checking it yourself is easy, guided by this video:
What to do if the previous methods did not help
The reason why the Indesit washer error F10 can be covered in the control module. Why the board fails:
- Fuse failure.
- The thyristor control unit has closed.
- Burned capacitor.
- Malfunction board resistor.
- Blown Triggers.
All this can lead to the above problems. How to clear the error and eliminate the malfunction code:
- Before repairing or replacing the board, ring the parts with a tester.
- If you need to replace the module, remove the front cover of the machine.
- Remove the screws, detach the fasteners.
- Remove the broken module and replace it with a working part.
Solving a problem is easy, it is important to correctly recognize the cause of a breakdown. Error F10 on the washing machine Indesit can only suggest a possible malfunction. Next - the case for diagnosis.