In the washing machine, the automatic door of the hatch is securely locked not only by mechanical, but also by electronic lock. Such measures were not taken by chance - the manufacturer completely protected the user from the occurrence of an emergency. After the end of the program after a few seconds, the hatch should unlock.
If this does not happen and the washing machine door does not open, a problem has arisen that needs to be fixed.
- 1 Why the door does not open in the washing machine
- 2 How to open the door open the CMA on your own
- 2.1 Check the door handle
- 2.2 Inspect the lock UBL
Why don’t open the door in the washing machine
See if the door in the washing machine See the lockbut when trying to remove the laundry, the door did not open, so it was a breakdown. Consider the reasons for this to happen.
To make it clear where to look for the cause, you need to understand the AGR device. The door of the hatch is equipped with a handle with a latch that locks the hatch in the closed position. Before the start of the water intake, a click is heard, which indicates the activation of the UBL - electronic blocker.
The control board receives a signal from the UBL to lock the lock and gives a command to take water to the tank.
At the end of the cycle, the lock will be closed until the water is completely drained from the tank.
But if after a few minutes the hatch does not open, do this:
- Pay attention to the display and control panel. The system may have issued an error code on the board. After decryption, you will understand where to look for damage.
- Disconnect the washer from the power supply completely. Wait 15-20 minutes, then turn it back on. If there was a failure in the system, then after the reboot, the normal operation of the machine should resume.
- Try restarting the program loop. If the signal of the module has not reached the lock of the hatch, then with the launch of the program its work should resume. Do the same after turning off the electricity in the room.
If nothing helped, one of these breakdowns may have happened:
- Problems with the drain system or the pump. Water does not drain, so the lock does not open.
- The mechanical part of the door handle has broken.
- The hatch locking device does not work.
- The electronic module is faulty.
Now you know why the hatch can be locked. How to deal with such a problem and how to open the washer, read below.
How to open the door of the CMA independently
Before you start repairing the LG machine, Samsung, BOSCH, Indesit, you need to open the door of the hatch. Look, maybe there is water in the drum - then drain it.
What to do:
- Disconnect the washing machine from the mains.
- Open the small hatch under the front panel of the machine. To do this, use a flathead screwdriver to loosen the latches.
- Prepare the container and drain the water by unscrewing the filter.
If your SMA does not have a bottom, then you can get to the hatch lock from below.
Pre-drain water from the dosing tray so that when the case is tilted, it will not spill onto the control module.
Then tilt the cabinet back and slide your hand under the bottom to open the washing machine door.
Checking the door handle
After opening, inspect and pull the handle. If it moves too freely, it is broken. You can replace the handle yourself by removing the door with glass from the case. Pre-buy repair kit for replacement.
Inspection of the lock UBL
First you need to visually inspect the lock and wiring. To do this, unscrew the two mounting screws on the hatch. Then bend the cuff and remove the metal clip. Running his hand behind the case, remove the lock.
- View UBL wiring. If any burnt parts are visible, replace it. In this case, the UBL loses connection with the control board.
- The lock itself is checked by a multimeter. Attaching the probes to the contacts UBL, measure the resistance.
- If there are no indicators on the screen, the blocker needs to be changed.
If you are faced with the fact that the hatch does not open for a long time after washing, do not panic. You can handle the situation yourself. Regardless of the brand of washing machine( Siemens, Candy, Zanussi, Ariston, Gorenie), in models with front loading, the lock is replaced in the same way.
Follow our recommendations to quickly open the door of the washing machine and continue washing.