We prepare in aerogril: the principle of work and a few interesting recipes
If you have already tried cooking in aerogrills, you do not need to describe its advantages: you already and so appreciated all its advantages. If you are only planning to make a purchase, hurry: your relatives will surely be completely delighted with the new kitchen assistant. In aerogril, you can cook a lot of delicious dishes, which, moreover, will also be useful. And all because he works on the principle of the famous Russian oven.
- 1Principle of operation
- 2We use the new device correctly
- 3What can I cook.
4Several original recipes
- 4.1Chicken roll
- 4.2Sprats at home
- 4.3Casserole with strawberries
- 4.4Lunch in aerogril
Principle of operation
The most important thing in aerogrill is the lid. It contains a heating element, a fan and a control panel. The glass bulb serves as an oven or chamber in the oven: it is where the dishes are prepared. During operation, the heater or halogen lamp heats the air in the flask to the specified temperature, and the fan creates the necessary circulation.
As a rule, in any aerogrill several modes of operation. That is why it is possible to cook a wide variety of dishes: soups, different types of cereals, pastries, baked meat - in a word, everything that could have been cooked in a Russian oven before. And even a little more: modern models will help you dry fruits, make preserves or smoke products. But for this you need to follow certain rules.
We use the new device correctly
The glass bulb is not yet a pan, although it is very similar. You do not pour the soup right into the oven? In aerogril before cooking, you must put a special baking sheet or put a small heat-resistant pan. All the necessary accessories are usually included..
Important: if you want, you can even arrange several dishes in the aerogrill, if there is enough space for them..
Set the desired temperature mode, set the time and set the intensity of the air circulation. The whole cooking process will be clearly visible: this is the charm of cooking in aerogrill. After use, do not forget to clean the appliance immediately.
What can I cook
We pass to the most interesting. In aerogril you can cook almost everything:
- bake a cake;
- Stitch vegetables;
- bake meat;
- to make pizza;
- fry the seeds;
- smoke the fish;
- to weld jam;
- dry fruits and much more.
Basically, everything that you prepared with the help of an oven or hob with burners, you can now charge a new kitchen appliance. It is only necessary to include imagination!
Well, if you do not want to fantasize today, use one of our recipes.
Several original recipes
We have collected for you some unusual recipes of dishes, which can be prepared in aerogrill.
One of the simplest recipes. This is a delicious snack, which is perfect even for a holiday.
You will need:
- chicken thigh and breast;
- Spices to taste: dried garlic, red and black pepper, salt.
- Separate the meat of the leg from the bones.
- Beat it well, covering it with a food film.
- With the breast, do all the same.
- Take the foil for baking and put the beaten leg on it.
- Sprinkle with spices.
- Top the breast and sprinkle it with spices.
- Wrap the foil along with all the contents in a roll, like a candy.
- Carefully tie the edges with a thread.
- Place the roll in a glass flask on a high grate.
- Turn on the baking for 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- Take the chicken roll and let it cool.
- Put it in the refrigerator for an hour.
Serve to the table, cut into beautiful portioned slices..
It will turn out even more delicious, if in the middle to add champignons or cheese..
Sprats at home
Homemade sprats are much tastier than shops. Do not believe me? Then by all means try to cook them! Especially since it takes you no more than an hour.
You will need:
- half a kilo of sprat sprat (small or large - if desired);
- any vegetable oil;
- spices: bay leaf, salt and pepper;
- alder sawdust.
- Rinse the fish under running water and allow it to drain.
- Remove the head and insides.
- In a separate bowl, salt it and add butter.
- In a special bowl for aerogrill we place the squish in one row.
- We put the tank with the fish on the bottom grate and pour alder chips under the bottom.
- Bake at 175 degrees for about half an hour (sprat should become yellow).
The ready fish should be cooled and stored in the oil in which it was prepared. However, we are sure that you will not have to store it for a long time.
Casserole with strawberries
And this yummy time to do in the season of berries and fruits. You can spoil your family every morning - good, it's not difficult to cook a casserole.
You will need:
- about 250 g of strawberry;
- as much bread crumb (white);
- a glass of milk;
- 2 tablespoons sour cream;
- half a cup of sugar (you can slightly more);
- 2 eggs;
- 2 hours l. bread crumbs.
- Soak the white crumb in warm milk.
- Add everything except strawberries and biscuits, and mix thoroughly.
- Wash the strawberries and cut each berry into 3-4 pieces (depending on the size).
- Put a mixture of bread crumb into a mold, oiled and sprinkled with breadcrumbs.
- From above, beautifully lay strawberries.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 150 degrees.
Do not forget to make tea for loved ones!
Lunch in aerogril
This is not even a recipe. It's just a great way to quickly make a real dinner in an aerogrill. And thus all in one time. Interesting? Then write!
You will need:
- chicken pieces;
- pieces of pork;
- Bulgarian pepper;
- buckwheat grain;
- spices (your favorite).
- Take 3 regular, -liter cans (you can more if you plan to cook many dishes), wash them thoroughly and dry them.
- At the bottom of the first put a few pieces of meat and pour buckwheat to half.
- In the second tightly put the diced potatoes, carrots, bell peppers and champignons.
- In the third we will have pieces of pork with potatoes and fried carrots with onions: put all this in a jar with layers (meat from below).
- The contents of all three cans of salt and pepper.
- Pour the cans of boiling water almost to the top.
- Cover them with foil on top, having previously made small openings for it to exit the steam.
- Cook at the highest temperature for about 30-40 minutes.
Important: in 20 minutes it will start boiling and releasing steam. Do not be scared - everything goes according to plan!
Now you can get ready meals and feed the household. It is very convenient, if each member of the family has their own preferences in food: now no one will have to sacrifice your favorite dishes. You can simultaneously cook in aerogril and milk porridge with dried fruits, and cabbage, and meat - while the smell of different products does not mix.
Do not forget to add to each recipe a pinch of love and a piece of care for loved ones. These secret ingredients will help make any dishes really tasty and useful. And your family will certainly appreciate it. Bon Appetit!.