- 1 Background of the purified
2 cleaning options
- 2.1 View 1. Natural white and bright fur
- 2.2 View 2. Natural colored fur
- 2.3 View 3. artificial fur
- 3 recovery of elasticity
- 4 Output
Any fur needs a gentle wear and constant care. Together, let us look at how to refine the appearance of artificial and how to clean fur at home with their own hands.
Background of the purified
The most expensive considered the skins of fur-bearing animals (fox, fox, mink, rabbit) and marine mammals (seals). Fur clothes can last for a long time: a natural coat of rabbit can be worn for up to 4-5 years, and a cap of fox - up to 7-8 years.
Over time, you will notice changesWhich indicates that the product needs to be cleaned:
- The leather became rough, Covered with fissures and discontinuities (in these locations generally climbs fur);
- dust and dirt on the raid pile;
- The color change of pile, Natural loss of light, the lack of silky effect;
- Felt lumps and nodules, Posechennye the tips of the hairs.
If you find one or more features - cleaning in the home the best solution to the problem. I recommend not to delay the procedure until later, because you can wait for a partial or even full damage of the product (for example in the photo below).
The degree of contamination can be checked via cold blast dryer: direct the air flow to the pile. If the villi shine and fly - fur clean, lint if not inflated - it needs to be cleaned.
Clear coat can be chemically or mechanically. But I would recommend to classify the methods of cleaning origin pile:
View 1. Natural white and bright fur
White fur is very difficult to clean up. Therefore, buying products of light colors need to understand in advance what to wear them very carefully. But you can cope even with such whimsical material.
Detailed instructions on how to clean the light fur:
Method 1. Hydrogen peroxide
Method 2. Shampoo for pets
Shampoo copes with stubborn yellow stains.
Method 3. Starch
View 2. Natural colored fur
All types of natural colored fur with long pile can be cleaned several interesting tools:
Method 1. Salt
Method 2. Bran
To clean the fur of a polar fox and mink, use rye bran.
Method 3. Sand
It is recommended to repeat the treatment as long as the sand will not appear clean.
View 3. artificial fur
Faux fur requires care, no less than their natural counterparts. For cleaning, we need normal detergent solution:
- Mix in a bowl of 200 ml of warm water and 2 tablespoons. l. detergent;
- Mix to formation of foam;
- Moisten the brush in this solution and wipe the entire surface.
- After treatment, remove the grout with a damp rag cloth and dry the product.
recovery of elasticity
If the fur has lost its elasticity and become rigid, then you need to figure out how to restore the mink, fox and rabbit. For this:
- Mix 2 tbsp. l. vinegar, 1 tbsp. l. salt in 1 liter of water;
- Thoroughly moisten the pile resulting solution and leave for 30 minutes;
- Remember fur hands and leave to dry;
- At the end of the special comb lint brush.
If after the first treatment failed to achieve the desired result - repeat several times.
Clean the lint in the home - pretty simple, if you know the right method. To fur things etched beautiful, try to regularly take care of them. Videos in this article also contains some instructions for the care of fur garments. In comments forward to your advice - share their secrets!
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!