video As a rule, agrochemical products are in the form of concentrates in the fight against plant pests -
video In the form of concentrates, in the form of concentrates, in the fight against plant pests - the
video has shown out of the form, in the form, in the form, in the form of concentrates for plant pests -
video, in the form of concentrates, in the form of pest control plants - the
video, as a result, the agrochemical preparations are in the form of concentrates in the fight against plant pests - the
video in the form of concentrates from the plant pests - the
video in the form of concentrates from the pests of plants -
Insecticide Eforie - is a concentrate of a systemic contact action, produced in plastic canisters of different volume. The composition has two active ingredients: thiamethoxam and lambda-cyhalothrin. Their tandem allows in the shortest possible time to get rid of pests and to protect the crop as much as possible for a long time.
- Lambda-cyhalothrin( the content in the solution is 106 g / l).The substance has an intestinal, contact and repellent effect on insects. In addition, it depresses the nervous system and leads to an imbalance of calcium in their bodies. Once inside the pest, the insecticide instantly paralyzes them. Efficiency is observed not only for adults, but also for larvae.
- Thiametoxam( the concentration of this component in the solution is 141 g / l).This substance has intestinal, contact and systemic effects. It enters the organism of the pest through the digestive tract or external integument, and then paralyzes the insect's nervous system.
Thanks to the tandem of these two active ingredients, the range of use of the insecticide is significantly increased. At the same time its immunity in the future is completely excluded.
Among the positive aspects of the Eforia insecticide are:
- Not only adults are affected, but also insect larvae.
- High efficacy even against pests living mainly in the shady side of the leaf.
- Ability to use in any weather. In this case, the drug does not affect the temperature.
- With reasonable use and compliance with all regulations, the substance is safe for humans.
- Efficacy against a wide range of pests.
- No resistance.
- The results are held for a long time, and this reduces the number of treatments.
- Convenient to use form.
Instruction manual for the use of an insecticide Eforie
Since the preparation is completely ready for use, there is no need to prepare a working solution. Spraying of plants is carried out either manually, using special tanks, or with the help of aircraft.
The use of the Eforia insecticide is possible simultaneously with other insecticides. With sequential mixing, it can even be used in tank mixes.
When mixing, you should follow the rule: the following drug can be added only when the previous one is completely dissolved.
It can be sprayed in any weather, but preferably in windless conditions. At the same time, it is monitored that the droplets do not scatter strongly on neighboring plants. With regard to the norms of consumption of the Ephoria insecticide, they depend only on the type of culture.
Eforie belongs to the drugs of the middle category of toxicity. Therefore, when using it, you must carefully observe all precautions and wear protective equipment that does not allow contact with the drug( special suit, gloves, glasses).
Insecticide is dangerous for bees and inhabitants of water bodies.
Therefore, before carrying out the procedure, it is necessary to inform the nearest beekeepers about the event. The allowable range for bees to the spray area is at least 5-6 km. It is also prohibited to carry out work near the reservoirs of fisheries