The Bosch washer detected a problem and generated error F34 on the display. The washing program does not start, and the door of the hatch is not fixed.
In this case, the decoding of the error code F 34 sounds like this: the door of the washer is not closed, there is no lock lock. Let's understand what this means and how to correct the situation.
- 1 What should I do to fix the problem
- 2 What does the error: search and fault repair
- 2.1 Mechanical faults
- 2.2 Electronic problems
What to do to fix the problem
safety requirements washing begins only after closing the hatch. And this does not happen immediately after the door is shut. There is also an electronic lock( UBL) that locks the door and then sends a signal to the control module about the launch.
Therefore, the fault may be of a mechanical and electronic nature.
If the Bosch washer displays an error 34 on the display, do this: reboot the system to reset the error F34.What does it mean: unplug the CM plug from the outlet, wait 15-20 minutes.
Look at the board after turning on: if the malfunction code is lit, it means that the error did not come off.
How to fix the problem in this case? Required to check the internal components and parts of the CM Bosch.
What does it mean an error: troubleshooting and repair
To understand why a Bosch washing machine issues an error code F 34, you need to be attentive to signs of a breakdown.
As a result of long-term operation or careless handling, mechanical parts fail. What to do:
- If you are trying to close the door, but something interferes, inspect the tongue-lock: it happens that it moves. To solve the problem, you need to disassemble the handle and install in place of the pulley that holds the tongue.
- When the hinges holding the hatch twist, the latch does not reach the lock hole. The same happens if the Bosch machine is installed incorrectly. If its legs are uneven, the hatch may twist. You need to position the washer on a flat surface or twist the side hinges.
- The hatch closes as expected, but the locking mechanism does not click. The guide is probably worn, especially if it is plastic. To install a new part you need to disassemble the door.
Let's consider how to properly disassemble the door to replace the elements:
- Remove the hatch from the Bosch machine by unscrewing the two fastening screws.
- Loosen the bolts around the perimeter of the door.
- Press the latches on the edges and separate the door into two parts.
- Remove the glass.
- Remove the pin to disconnect the handle.
If you only need to correct the tongue, then install the pin in place. But if any part broke, you need to replace the whole pen. Video will help:
If these actions did not help to remove the error, and the code F34 was again displayed, proceed to the next step.
A characteristic sign of failure of electronics is the lack of program launch. The hatch is closed normally, but the wash does not start, the error code F 34 is on the display.
- UBL.The hatch locking device is powered by electrical impulses. Bimetallic plates heat up and expand, affecting the lever. Often the cause of the problem UBL are voltage drops or normal wear. In this case, you need to replace the lock.
- Carefully inspect UBL.The hole may have been clogged with debris that needs to be removed.
- A faulty module can serve as an error. Before taking measures to replace or repair, conduct a thorough diagnosis of all elements of the board. The test can be performed by Bosch type automatic test or by a multimeter.
Do not forget to inspect the loop of wires and connections from the control module. It happens that from the constant shaking of the wire fray.