1 Self-whitening woolen clothes
- 1.1 Folk remedies: 5 recipes
- 1.2 special funds
- 2 yarn bleaching
- 3 Total
In the wardrobe of fashionistas most always find at least one thing wool. This material has earned popularity due to its attractive appearance and durability, that's just over time it tends to lose its original whiteness. So you can extend the life of your favorite sweaters, dresses or cardigans, offer together to figure out how to bleach wool products in the home.
Self-whitening woolen clothes
To wool product from time to time did not acquire a gray or yellowish tint, and the question of how to whiten white wool sweater, arose as little as possible, stick to a simple recommendation. Each time before washing expose favorite product soak in soda solution. It is thanks to soda fiber material remain snowy.
Folk remedies: 5 recipes
Whiten woolen garments at home is simple. In this case, it is not necessary to buy expensive material, it is sufficient to use the means at hand, the price of which is accessible to everyone:
Method 1. Hydrogen peroxide
Bleach skirt woolen sweater or jacket can be via hydrogen peroxide which exists in every home medicine cabinet:
In the process of drying the article of clothing keep them away from direct sunlight, under the influence of the sun, they can be damaged.
Method 2. Salt
Whiten Wool help ordinary salt. Dissolve it in water to form a medium density solution.
Several times, immerse into the liquid product, and then rinse it in cold water.
Note that bleach knitted cardigan salt at a time will not work. You will have to repeat the procedure several times.
Method 3. Ammonia, hydrogen peroxide and vinegar
For bleaching of wool products is excellent following recipe:
Method 4. a piece of chalk
It can be used to bring the fleece
Because chalk is not soluble in water throughout the soaking solution stir. Since crystals can be distributed evenly through the material.
Method 5. Soap and vinegar
Remove home yellow plaque with wool will boil. To achieve maximum measurable effect, proceed as follows:
If you do not trust the people's recipes, you can use a special bleach for wool.
- For white goods It fits any substance intended for wool. Carefully read the instructions on the label and in any case do not overdo wool in a prepared solution. Otherwise you risk damaging the fiber material.
- For things with color inserts Only use oxygen bleaches. After washing, be sure to thoroughly rinse the product.
A lover of knitting are often faced with the problem of yarn yellowing. To rectify the situation with his hands just enough.
- tie the rolls of yarn white thread (not synthetic).
- Dissolve in water, neutral powder (Per liter of water per gram of powder). The water temperature should not exceed 50 degrees, otherwise matted wool.
- rinse the yarn and wring it out.
- 10 liters of water add: Hydrogen peroxide (one third by weight of the material), 10% soda and the same amount of paper glue.
- Immerse in a solution yarn for an hour. If the desired result was not achieved, leave the material for another few hours.
- Wash material. Use a vinegar solution.
Bleach hair just in a pot of stainless steel or enamel.
Now you know exactly how to bleach wool sweater, skirt and even yarn, so that problems with it you will not have. In any case, check out the video in this article - there you will find the visual instructions for action. Be sure to share your success in the comments, where you can ask questions.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!