1 All methods of washing
- 1.1 Method 1 - wet cleaning
- 1.2 Method 2 - in the washing machine
- 1.3 Method 3 - usual handwashing
- 1.4 Method 4 - washing in the shower
- 2 conclusion
When washing trousers not cause anybody difficulties, the jacket of a man's suit refresh is not so simple. Normal washing it can spoil. How can I do if overdue the need? Now I'll show you how to wash the suit at home.
All methods of washing
jacket laundry at home can be done manually or in a washing machine. A few things to be dry clean only, they are not wet.
To select the appropriate way to pay attention to the fabric from which it is sewn. As well as the presence of hard glued parts - lapels, boards, coat hanger.
The following table provides information, which method can be applied to different types of tissue:
|The method of washing the jacket||Type of fabric|
Wet cleaning with the stain removal is used for wool, wool mixture, velvet, corduroy.
Suede watering is not recommended in general, only dry cleaning.
In the washing machine washable men's suit made of cotton, polyester, linen.
Hand washing with soaking subject suits made from natural tissues, wool mixture, satin polyester.
Now more about how to wash the jacket of the suit a variety of ways.
Method 1 - wet cleaning
Wet cleaning is subject to a velvet or wool jacket. And whatever, if your goal - just the thing to freshen and remove stains, including greasy. You will need a soft brush, stain remover and ammonia or vinegar.
- The thing you need to hang on a hanger in the window or under a bright light, so as not to miss the contaminated sites.
- Dilute 1 tbsp. l. ammonia in a glass of water. Instead of it, you can use an ordinary household vinegar diluted with water half.
- Wetting solution zalosnivshiesya brush and clean place.
- Using stain remover, clean the jacket at home from other spots. We act carefully and attentively: it is necessary to make sure that the tool is suitable for this type of fabric and try it out on the wrong side.
If your hands get rid of pollution did not happen, bring the thing to the dry cleaners. Especially if the label should prohibit icon laundry.
Method 2 - in the washing machine
Before you throw the thing in the drum, look at the label, is it possible to wash the jacket in the machine. Even if he sewed polyester, but it has a hard glued parts should not do this.
If you have decided that you can observe the following guidelines:
- Choose the delicate cycle or washing temperature does not exceed 30 degrees.
- Place the smallest momentum to spin. And if the fabric is strongly wrinkled, then turn off this feature at all.
- Use liquid detergentsRather than powders. They are best to rinse, leaving no trace on the fabric.
After the end of the cycle immediately remove the item from the machine, shake well, straighten the house and hang a jacket on a hanger to dry.
Method 3 - usual handwashing
If the price of the suit is not so great that you have decided to take a chance to wash it by hand, first soak it. Prepare in a large bath or basin warm soapy water and immerse it in the thing being careful not to crease or fold.
After 30 minutes gently rub the fabric brush. it is not necessary to rub your hands and compress it. Then drain water, clean and rinse type product. Repeat several times, not squeezing the jacket until the water runs clear.
After rinsing leave the item in the empty tank, allowing the water to drain, and then shake dry on hangers.
Method 4 - washing in the shower
Very often I have to wash school jacket that from it quickly loses its shape and form. To avoid this, use a gentle wash in the shower. It is ideal for products with taped or sewn parts of a highly tissue which crease.
How to wash the jacket in this manner? The algorithm is as follows:
- Hang the jacket on a hanger next to the shower, Pre-clearing the dust from it.
- Make a little warm water and soak it of the shower head inside and outside.
- Dilute the liquid agent in the pelvisDesigned to wash your fabric.
- Wet the brush in the cleaning solution and clean the most contaminated sites first, and then the whole thing entirely.
- Turn on the shower and rinse off the soap.
- Leave a suit to dry on hangers.
After drying him even ironing is not necessary. The main thing - do not use hot water and do not wring the cloth.
As you can see, refresh the jacket at home most of the time without problems. Products made of cotton, linen or polyester tolerate this procedure well, with other types of tissue have to be careful using wet cleaning or washing in the shower.
The video in this article a detailed account of machine washing, drying and ironing things. If you have any questions, ask them in the comments, you can.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!