The Fertika trademark is a new name for products that were previously produced as Kemira. In 1995, the products of the Finnish company appeared in Russia - instant fertilizer “Kemira Lux” and granulated “Kemira Universal”.The novelty is not lost in the total mass, like many farmers.
At the end of the twentieth century, part of the production was transferred to Russian factories, importing imported raw materials. Then a large Norwegian company bought the Finnish company, and in 2011, the name Kemira changed to Fertik. Production facilities are located in Russia, Finland and Norway, and the product range is constantly expanding.
Table of Contents
Fertilizer Fertilizers When developing products, the company relies on the latest scientific research in the field of plant nutrition and soil composition. An important principle is a combination of an integrated and individual approach.
- Large assortment:
- for any season;
- universal and for individual crops( garden, garden, indoor);
- different application methods;
- convenient packing;
- price range for any wallet.
- A combination of tradition and innovation.
- Consistently high quality: the composition stated on the packaging corresponds to reality.
- The variety of nutrients, the addition of trace elements in optimal proportion.
- Does not contain chlorine( depressing many plants).
- High degree of learning.
- Effectiveness, quick and tangible effect.
- Environmental Safety.
- The dry fractions do not become caked.
The demand for products of this brand has remained even after a significant increase in its value( tied to the euro currency rate).
The brand produces 5 groups of fertilizing for cultivated plants:
- Granulated mineral mixtures ( according to a proprietary formulation): for dry application to the soil( for digging and in the wells) and seasonal dressings.
- Water-soluble mineral complexes ( brand composition) - a series of "Lux", "Summer-for evergreen" and "Criston": for fertilizer irrigation and spraying.
- Liquid Concentrates "Crystal" and "Lux".
- Organo-mineral fertilizers ( WMD).
- Standard mineral fertilizers ( urea, ammophos, saltpeter, etc.).
. Instructions for use
Each variety has its own characteristics of introduction - in terms of time, method, dosage, purpose.
Granulated mineral mixtures
1 tbsp.a spoon holds 15–18 g, a glass is about 180–200 g.
Universal The composition of the is nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and trace elements. Chlorine free! Does not acidify the earth.
There are 2 types:
- Universal-2( nitrogen 12%, phosphorus 8%, potassium 14%)
- Universal Finnish( nitrogen 11%, phosphorus 11%, potassium 21%).It is made only from imported components with high quality control. Expensive for the price.
- In the spring for plowing or digging, in the wells and rows before sowing or planting( dose per 1 square meter):
- tomatoes, pepper - 150 g;
- cabbage, roots, peas, cucumbers - 120 g;
- greens - 80 g;
- strawberry - 50 g;
- berry bushes - 120 g;
- pristvolny circle of adult trees - 85 g;
- seedlings - from 30 to 120 g.
- In the first half of the summer give 1-2 dressings, podsypaya and podrylyaya in the wet ground. Dosage - half as much as in the spring digging.
- It is possible to pour into the seating soils - 1-2 tbsp.spoons on a bucket of substrate.
There is half the amount of nitrogen( up to 5%), but twice the amount of phosphorus( 21%) and potassium( 31%).
Purpose( dry bedding with embedding in wet soil, dose per 1 sq. Meter):
- 1-2 feeding of fruit and berry crops and decorative perennials( in the second half of the season) - 40 g.
- For autumn planting of bushes and bulbsflowers and other perennials - 80 g.
- Under continuous pre-winter digging or plowing - 50 g.
Effect of introduction:
- Stimulation of flowering and fruiting, growth of roots and bookmarks of fruit buds for the next season.
- Excellent ripening and high quality of fruits, vigor of the crop.
- Increased winter hardiness.
Complexes are also produced separately for lawn, flowers and potatoes, as well as for evergreens( and other fans of acidified soil).
potatoes: when planted with 70 g per 1 square meter.meter or 20 g per well, 40 g per 1 square.meter when hilling.
Flowers : 20-40 g per 1 square.meter - seedlings, disembarking, then sprinkling 1-2 times per season.
Lawn : 1 square.meter: 100 g when sowing;feed 50 g every 2 weeks in the spring and summer scatter under watering, 30 g in the fall.
Spring for evergreen ( under honyniki, blueberries, hydrangeas, rhododendrons, azaleas) per 1 square.meter: 40 g when planting, 1-2 feeding in the first half of the season - 60 g. Do not dissolve in water!
Water-soluble mineral complexes
Means are intended for liquid root and foliar feeding of various cultivated plants during the growing season. Do not contain chlorine.
Fertika-summer for evergreen
This is a mixture for conifers, hydrangeas, rhododendrons, azaleas, heathers, blueberries( cultures of sour soil).Packed in 100 g and 1 kg. In the composition - 11 components. Plants are watered with fertilizer solution many times. The dosage depends on the degree of acidity of the earth.