The video about the use of oil as an pattern, as a part of the speed of an American team, as an example, using the cost of American traffic, using the cost of the service and as a part of the speed of the company to get the speed and quality of the service, as a part of the speed of the company to get the speed of the speed of the subject to get the speed and body of the speed of the speed of the subject to get the speed of the speed of the subject to get the speed and body of the speed of the speed of the day for 17:00.which is unique both from the culinary and from the cosmetological point of view. Otherwise, the fruit is called alligator pear. Oil from it - the result of spinning mechanically.
From an environmental point of view, the product is considered one of the cleanest among all existing vegetable oils. Its chemical composition, nutritional value and taste are much better than other vegetable oils.
The chemical composition of
Alligator Pear Oil is a source of a huge amount of healthy ingredients. So, it contains:
- Carbohydrates, proteins, fats, which are very well balanced with each other.
- Phosphatides, lecithin, various amino acids.
- A large number of various macro-and micronutrients, such as iodine, calcium, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, silver, iron, potassium, cobalt, manganese, sodium, zinc, which are necessary for normal functioning of the body.
- Vitamin F, which is involved in the development of cells necessary for the elimination of toxic substances, heavy metals and radionuclides from the body, the normalization of metabolic processes and blood circulation.
- Vitamin E, important for the preservation of beauty and youth. In addition to the fact that vitamin A inhibits the aging process, it also prevents the development of arthritis, thrombosis, atherosclerosis and cancer.
- Vitamins of group B, in particular 1, 2, 3, are capable of improving the composition of the blood and have a positive effect on the nervous system.
Since ancient times, avocado oil has been successfully used in cosmetology as a means to maintain beauty and health of the whole body and as a culinary component.
Read also: Tips for choosing and using corn oil, taking into account its beneficial properties and contraindications
As a therapeutic agent
It is worth noting that avocado oil is several times better than other oils than other oils. So, vitamin E in it is five times more than in olive. It is he who gives the oil strong antioxidant properties, promotes better healing of wounds and various injuries of the skin, stimulates the immune system, rejuvenates the body, removes free radicals from it, and prevents the development of cancer.
Due to its therapeutic properties, the use of avocado oil leads to a decrease in blood pressure, improvement of the nervous system, stimulation of blood formation. It is an excellent therapeutic and prophylactic agent for various diseases of the cardiovascular system and supports masculine strength.
The composition of squalene gives the oil antioxidant, antifungal, antimicrobial healing properties and causes the body to fully produce sex hormones. It eliminates the results of the negative effects of carcinogens and radiation on the body, fights free radicals, thereby protecting the body from the development of the oncological disease. In addition, squalene stimulates the production of vitamin D, which in turn prevents the occurrence of osteoporosis, helps to saturate the body with oxygen and helps reduce blood cholesterol.
World of Cooking
In Spain, Latin America and the Mediterranean countries, no dish is complete without avocado oil. It comes as a salad dressing, goes well with seafood, vegetables, fish products. It is also often used in a deep fryer for cooking various dishes.
According to the research of scientists, alligator pear oil promotes rapid hair growth, strengthens their follicles, as a result of which the hair becomes strong, beautiful and acquires a natural shine.
Read also: We study the properties of Hypericum oil and the rules for using
When using avocado oil for hair, the following occurs:
- The contained vitamins protect the skin of the head and nourish the hair follicles, and amino acids ensure the healthy growth of derma cells.
- Rich vitamin composition gives sunscreen properties to avocado oil, the use of which as a tanning agent is preferable to the synthetically created.
- Due to the content of fatty acids, the hair becomes soft and shiny, problems such as itching and dryness are eliminated.
- Since avocado oil is better absorbed by the skin, it can become a base for various essential extracts. So, it goes well with such oils as macadamia nut, jojoba, sesame, almond, olive. A hair mask with avocado oil created in this way more effectively takes care of their condition.
- Is an excellent moisturizer and due to the rich vitamin and mineral composition restores hair structure.
- Thanks to the oil, the blood supply in the skin is increased, as a result of which the hair roots receive more nutrients necessary for growth and health.
The strength of the nails
Also used avocado oil for hands, strengthen the cuticle and nail plates. To do this, it is mixed with any other vegetable oil( for example, apricot or almond), observing the ratio of 1: 1, or in 1 tbsp. Avocado oils pour in essential oils of patchouli, lemon, lavender or chamomile in the amount of 2-3 drops.
The resulting mixture is applied daily to the nail plate and cuticle and leave for some time to fully absorb the oil. Avocado oil for nails should be rubbed before applying the varnish.
Beauty of face and body
Avocado oil can be used for any skin type, without causing allergic reactions and leaving no greasy marks. Since the product has a composition close to human skin, it is almost completely absorbed, improving the appearance of the skin and protecting them from the effects of damaging and irritating factors.
Read also: Four ways to speed up the ripening of avocados at home, plus a video bonus
With daily use of avocado oil for the face, is eliminated:
- peeling and dry skin;
- mimic and fine wrinkles;
- various pigment spots.
It also helps to restore damaged skin cells.
It is no wonder that avocado oil is used very often in the production of various natural face cosmetics.
For long eyelashes
Beneficial effect of avocado fruit oil and on the state of the eyelashes. Due to the contained lecithin, folic acid, vitamins of groups B, D and E, eyelashes are strengthened, their fragility disappears, and with regular use they remain healthy, long and thick, making the look more expressive.
Avocado oil for eyelashes is used in tandem with other oils, taking their mixture as a base, to which essential extracts are added to increase the effect. It is preferable to apply oil on the eyelashes in the evening, after removing the makeup. It is necessary to carry out the procedure carefully so that the mixture does not get into the eyes. It is best to do this thoroughly with a washed brush from the finished mascara, applying the product from the middle of the eyelashes to the tips. After 15 minutes, the eyelashes should be blotted with a cotton pad to remove excess oil.
From all of the above, we can conclude that instead of expensive cosmetic products of synthetic origin, you can use natural gifts of nature, in particular avocado oil, which helps to preserve beauty and youth for a long time. Read about the benefits of avocado for the human body!
Video about the benefits of avocado oil