- Positive properties of
- Negative effect on the body
- How to use
correctly Cleanliness is a guarantee of health. It’s hard to argue with this statement. Especially the influence of dirt and dust on human health is noticeable in large industrial cities. In some cases, even the most thorough cleaning does not help to remove unpleasant odors; it will get rid of the feeling of stale air and stuffiness. In this case, the air ionizer comes to the rescue. Its principle of operation is to saturate the air with negatively charged ions. As a result, indoor air becomes clean and fresh. Let's figure out if the air ionizer is as useful as they are talking about it?
Positive properties of
The following factors negatively affect the number of positive charged ions:
- the number of household appliances and electrons;
- level of air pollution( exhaust gases, industrial emissions, etc.).
Symptoms of a lack of negative ions in the air are: insomnia, decreased performance, general weakness of the body, pale complexion, heavy breathing, migraine and increased fatigue.
Ionizers are used in medicine. As a result of exposure to negative ions, pain sensitivity decreases, skin and hair condition improves, nails grow faster and become stronger. Used in the treatment of various ailments associated with diseases of the central nervous system, circulatory disorders and asthma attacks.
Of course, the use of the device does not replace proper nutrition, moderate physical exertion, regular walks in parks and squares.
- reduced overall fatigue;
- skin and hair condition improvement;
- improved performance;
- slowing the aging process;
- reducing the negative impact of the operation of household appliances;
- immunity enhancement;
- development of body resistance to viruses and bacteria;
- sleep quality improvement;
- destruction of unpleasant odors in the room;
- increase the metabolic processes in the body.
It is believed that the air ionizer is capable of attracting the smallest particles of dust and allergens, removing them from the surrounding air. This makes the unit very useful for allergies and people suffering from diseases of the respiratory system.
All useful properties manifest themselves only with the correct use of these devices. Otherwise, you can get the opposite effect.
A negative effect on the body
The operation of an air ionizer can harm the human body. To avoid this, you should follow certain rules, which we will discuss below. Among the negative properties of this device, you can highlight the following:
The accumulation of dirt around the range of the device. This item is a direct consequence of the ionizer's ability to charge various particles. Part of the treatment also receive particles of dust and various microflora in the air. Therefore, after using the ionizer should be carried out wet cleaning.
Increased virus transmission. If a person with a disease transmitted by airborne droplets is in a room with a working ionizer, people around him are in an increased risk area. In the treated air, the infection spreads at lightning speed. To minimize this factor, modern ionizers additionally have a disinfection function.
"Electrical Discharge".In areas where the ionizer is often used for a long time, static electricity accumulates. Harm to the human body will not bring, but the technique can harm.
Ozone production. It is a strong oxidizing agent, used in medicine for disinfection. High levels of ozone have an adverse effect on mucous membranes, including the lungs. During operation of the device, it is better not to be near him.
Increase metabolism. This effect can be useful, for example, for those who wish to lose weight. But for people suffering from cancer, the acceleration of metabolism will not bring benefit. Sick cells will become hard to share and the course of the disease will worsen.
In addition to the listed properties of the ionizer, there are other contraindications:
- increased body temperature;
- pneumonia, tuberculosis, acute respiratory infections and other pulmonary diseases;
- recovery period after surgery or serious illness;
- children under the age of one;
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- severe CNS disease;
- individual intolerance to ionized air.
For various diseases, it is worth consulting with your doctor before you start using the device. And also the ionizer must have all the necessary quality certificates.
How to use
correctly What are the benefits and harms of the air ionizer, we have already figured out. But it is also necessary to know how to use it correctly in order to minimize risks and not harm health. How exactly? Let's take a look:
- To install an ionizer, you should choose a place where you spend a lot of time. This can be a bedroom, desk or shelf in the office.
- Before turning on the device, wipe it first with a wet and then dry cloth. So you can remove a significant amount of dust that attracts the device to itself.
- It is important to remember that the ionizer does not produce oxygen, but only charges it. Therefore, regular airing has not been canceled.
- Before operating the device, close all windows in the room.
- After switching on the ionizer, leave the room for about half an hour. Staying close to a working device is not recommended.
- In no case do not smoke near the ionizer or in the room where it is located. This can only provoke additional health problems.
- If you began to feel anxiety, nervousness, or any discomfort while using the ionizer, turn off the device and do not use it for a while. In the future, try to leave the room during the procedure.
Use only modern instruments that are paired with an air purifier. Such a tandem is able to make the air in the room truly fresh, comfortable and clean.