Increasing the power of the tiller allows you to increase the productivity of equipment and accelerate the implementation of agricultural work. You can improve the technique with your own hands or by purchasing the necessary fixtures.
Increasing the power of the motor-block
You can increase the speed of the motor-block in ways:
- replacing the gear pair;
- installation of large diameter wheels.
The first way to increase the speed is a rather complicated process. Therefore, without the availability of knowledge and skills in this area, it is better not to do this yourself and turn to a special service center. If you have the necessary skills you can make a replacement yourself.
Just like any other vehicle, the tiller has several speeds controlled by gears. Motoblock moves at a speed of 2 to 15 km / h. On the larger gear there are usually 61 teeth, and on the small gear - 12. To increase the power of the motor-block, the gear pairs of the gearbox are replaced. Maximum speed can be achieved by increasing the number of teeth on the gear.
When replacing the gear, be sure to choose the correct pulley. If the pulley is not correctly selected, the walker can stop working.
How to make a walk-behind tractor drive faster by changing wheels? In motor cultivators, the standard wheel size is 57 centimeters.
In order to increase the speed, you can mount tires with a diameter of 70.4 cm, such a replacement will help speed up the walker tractor several times. If the arches, in which the tires are placed, allow to put the wheels with a large diameter, you can try to increase another several centimeters.
. Increased maneuverability and improvement of the
motoblock. So, how to improve the cultivator can be with the help of weighting. You can buy them or make them yourself. The weights are mounted on the frame and wheels. Loads for wheels are made of full-bodied profile and steel discs. The case is weighted with the help of special removable frames and a corner. Attached to the frame loads with different weights and configurations.
So, as a motor-cultivator can sometimes be heavy enough, reinforced concrete products can be used.
Such loads will be able to load the walk-behind tractor well enough. With the help of these not tricky devices, the range of application of technology is greatly expanded.
Read also: Selection and installation of a pumping station for a private house
You can increase the capabilities of the tiller and turn it into a snowmobile with the help of tracks. To do this, you only need to install an additional axle with wheels and buy wide rubber tracks. Limiters are attached to the inside of the tracks so that they do not slide off the wheels. Such a snowmobile is useful on the farm in the winter, when it is hard to drive a car through huge snowdrifts and in spring, when the ground is too wet and the terrain is not passable for other vehicles.
You can equip a homemade snowmobile with a sleigh to transport property or animal feed, to go fishing or hunting.
How to increase the power of the motoblock using the rear speed
Installing the rear speed on a motor-cultivator is another way to improve the motor-block. From the size and model depends on the presence of the reverse. It can work on any kind of equipment, it all depends on the tasks set before the equipment, whether it be a light or heavy tiller, or a motor-cultivator. For vehicles weighing up to 30 kg, there is no need for rear speed;
- reverse gear;
Gear reducer - a transmitter that works between the wheels and the motor. The reverse gear consists of a coupling located between the gears and located on the main roller. Corner is responsible for the operation of the transmission with the engine, which affects the power. The reduction gearbox is responsible for reducing the number of revolutions, which contributes to an increase in power. The main task of this system is to provide reverse gear.
To make this mechanism at home, you first need to make a case. Then pick up the necessary details. But, better, buy a ready-made gearbox.
Read also: How to choose the right pump for the swimming pool
Motor-blocks with a minimum number of accessories are on sale. However, a cutter and a standard plow for all agricultural work is not enough. How to improve motor cultivator with the help of scrap materials? With the help of tools that are in every home, you can expand the capabilities of the motoblock.
Equipment that can be made independently:
- Installation on the walk-behind tractor for cleaning garbage, leaves, hay. Such a simple device will accelerate autumn field work, will allow for a few minutes to clear large areas of debris. For the manufacture of rakes will need: a few meters of reinforcement with a cross section of 8-12 mm and a strip of sheet metal. The armature is cut into lengths of 10 cm and welded to the plate in several rows with an interval of 3-5 cm. To increase the maneuverability of the rake, it can be equipped with roller wheels.
- The trailer and cart will help to transport dimensional loads. The cart can be made from scrap materials - channel and old wheels from the car, metal profile and planks. Coupling is made standard for both tractors and cars.
- If desired, you can make a potato-digging machine, hiller and harrows, which in quality will not yield to the purchased one.
Plows for walking tractors
Another plowing tillage with a walking tractor is a plow.
These types of plows are distinguished:
- The easiest to use is single-body, also known as Zykov's plow.
- Reversible plow for walk-behind tractor: rotary or reverse. The upper part with a curled feather, which in the process of plowing turns over the ground. Universal device that easily copes with plowing heavy soils. Quickly cope with the treatment of areas with clay and marshy soil.
- The rotary plow for the motoblock has a complex structure. Depending on the number of plowshares there are two-case and three-case models. Active plowshares drop the ground in one direction only, and passive beds compare the beds and raise them. Working the land with such a plow has a number of advantages: the soil is maximally saturated with oxygen;reduced tire wear and fuel consumption;after processing there are no big lumps of earth.
- The rotary plow for the walk-behind tractor offers unlimited possibilities. During operation, the axis rotates, and with it the layers of soil. Even very hard soil at a depth of about 30 centimeters is easily plowed. Blade, drum, blade and screw plows are distinguished. Adaptations of the first type are equipped with a rigid pusher, may consist of a spring plate or be combined. The units of the second type are equipped with a disk with blades rotating during operation. The plow with a circular knife for the motoblock is suitable for work in the early spring, it does well with wet soil.
Read also: Attachments for power tillers - improvement and modernization of the main working bodies
Any of the above plows can be made independently, taking into account design features and following instructions and diagrams. You can also improve the already purchased plow.
Rotary reversible plow for the tiller copes with the most efficient processing of plots, thanks to the optimization of the plowing process. And is the most sought after agricultural workers.
Thanks to the empowerment, the tiller becomes universal. It can be used to solve a variety of tasks from field work to snow removal in the winter.
Video about 5 rules for increasing the engine power of the motoblock