because no soup can be compared with it in rich taste. However, the procedure of preparing the "royal dish" takes a lot of time, half of which has to be spent on preparing vegetables. Borschche gas station for the winter with beets will not help out housewives more than once. It will reduce the cooking time by half, and the borscht will retain all its tastes.
The uniqueness of the dressing lies in the fact that it is very similar to the salad. Crunchy beets with sweet tomatoes will easily replace the vinaigrette. Having opened a jar of such yummy in winter, it can be used as a garnish for any porridge or mashed potatoes.
Juicy vegetables while stewing let out enough juice, so no water is added to the dressing. As for spices, garlic, pepper and other spices are placed directly in the soup, if the prescription does not contain them in the dressing.
Borshchaya refueling To prepare 2 liters of borshvaya refueling for the winter with beets and vinegar you will need:
- 0.5 kg of onion and carrots;
- for 0.4 kg of pepper( sweet) and tomatoes;
- beets - 1 kg.
Prepare the vegetables:
- Onion cut into cubes( if large onion, or half-rings - small and medium vegetables).
- Wash the carrots, remove the peel with a vegetable cutter and grate.
- Cut the peppers in two, remove the seeds and crumble into thin strips.
- Wash the beets, cut off the rind and also grate.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and cut the stem and hard core( if there is one).Crumble into cubes.
If there is time and desire, beets can be finely cut into strips. However, it is worth considering that in this case the cooking time should be slightly increased( 10 minutes minutes).
Put all the cut vegetables into the cauldron in which they will be cooked, and it is time to start the marinade. In a separate bowl mix 3 tbsp.lsalt and 1 tbsp.lSahara. Add vinegar( 40 ml) and oil( 70 ml).
Read also: Paradise apples compote recipes
Pour the solution into a common cauldron to chopped vegetables and mix well. Put it on the stove and simmer over medium heat, without boiling, for 20 minutes. During this time, vegetables are saturated with marinade.
After 20 minutes, when enough juice stands out, bring the dressing to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer the same on low heat under the lid closed.
If, after the specified time, vegetables( especially beets) are still solid, cook the dressing until they are fully prepared.
While the blank is languishing, sterilize the jars. It is convenient to use containers with a volume of half a liter, however, if you have a large family, liter ones will do. Boil the metal lids for 10 minutes.
Fill the prepared borsch oil dressing for the winter with the beets in jars and roll them up. Put on the path upside down and cover with a warm blanket.
When the workpiece has cooled completely, you can take it to storage in the cellar.
Dressing for borsch without vinegar and onion
Not everyone likes the characteristic sourness that borscht gives to the vinegar added to the dressing. This recipe for borscht dressing for winter from beets does not contain acid. In addition, she gets a special taste, because the beets and carrots are pre-fried in oil.
- tomatoes and beets - 1.5 kg each;
- carrot and pepper( sweet) 1 kg each;
- sugar - 1 tbsp.l.;
- salt - 4 tbsp.l.;
- oil - 250 g;
- 3 Lavrushka;
- 3 studs;
- ground pepper to taste.
Read also: New life of an old drink - beet kvass
Step-by-step preparation of beet dressing for the winter:
- skip tomatoes through a juicer.
- Pour the juice into the pan and boil for 20 minutes, adding spices, salt and sugar. Periodically remove the foam.
- Chop peeled sweet pepper in a blender or twist in a meat grinder. Add mass to tomato juice at the end of cooking and boil for a few minutes.
- While grating tomato juice, grate carrots and fry in oil.
- Beetroot also grate and fry until soft.
- Add roasted vegetables to the prepared tomato juice. Boil down until the dressing acquires the desired consistency.
- Pour into jars and roll up.
Borsch seasoning with tomato paste
Refilling mashed potatoes without beets
In addition to blanks, which include almost the entire vegetable set for borsch, often do universal refills without beets. Recipes for borsch refueling for the winter without beets have several options, differing both in the method of processing vegetables and in their assortment. Some involve heat treatment, and in some recipes, vegetables are poured with salt and marinated. Such dressings can be added to a variety of soups. And if you want to cook soup - use fresh beets.
So, in order to conserve 7 liters of refueling without beets, you will need:
- tomatoes - 8 kg;
- pepper( red or green) - 2 kg;
- 3-4 garlic cloves for smell;
- Lavrushka - 7 small leaves;
- peppercorns - 14 pcs.black and fragrant.
First of all, the jars should be sterilized and the lids for seaming should be boiled.
Next, prepare the dressing:
- Wash the pepper, cut into two parts, remove the stem and select the seeds. Twist in a meat grinder.
- Make juice from tomatoes using a juicer.
- Cut the garlic with a large knife to make 7 pieces.
- Pour both mixtures into a large pot with a capacity of about 8 liters. When it boils, collect the foam and boil on medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- In each sterilized jar, put two slices of garlic on the bottom, 2 peas of each pepper and 1 lavrushka.
- Spill refueling in containers, roll up and wrap.
Read also: Sowing, fertilizing and harvesting beetroot
Dressing from pickled vegetables
In this version of cooking dressing for borsch for the winter without beet, vegetables do not boil, but pour salt. Because of this, they remain fresh and retain all their vitamins.
For harvesting four half-liter jars of filling, you will need 300 g of greens( parsley and dill), as well as the following ingredients in an amount of 500 g:
- Cut pepper into strips.
- Peel the carrots and grate them.
- Finely chop the onion into cubes.
- Pour the boiled water over the tomatoes, remove the skin and cut into small cubes.
- Chop the greens with a knife.
- Fold all the ingredients in a large bowl, sprinkle with salt and turn over. Leave the stock for 15 minutes to let the vegetables make juice.
- Put the dressing in glass containers and close the nylon covers.
Store dressing from salted vegetables in the refrigerator.
No one will argue that homemade borsch oil dressing for the winter with or without beets is much more useful than vegetables sold in the winter on the market or in the store. And if you still have the opportunity to use for seaming vegetables from your garden, such a masterpiece is certainly not to buy in the store. With the help of one jar, an appetizing, fragrant and healthy borsch will be ready in a maximum of 40 minutes. Save your time, but do not save on health. Bon Appetit everyone!
The original recipe for borsch refueling with garlic - video