Have you started a renovation in the kitchen? Broken equipment needs repair? Then you need to know how to remove and remove the built-in dishwasher from the furniture. When it comes to dismantling dishwashers, many are lost: where to start work, how to find hidden fasteners, what you need to disable first. You will learn about this in our publication.
Content of the material:
- 1Why it is better to get the built-in dishwasher yourself
- 2We dismantle ourselves
Why it is better to get the built-in dishwasher yourself
Many users of dishwashers Bosch, Siemens, Electrolux and other brands, are thinking about how to dismantle the car from the built-in kitchen. If everything is right, the work will not take more than 10 minutes.
Why is it better to do the work yourself, rather than contact the service center? You can save on the work of the master, who will necessarily count the dismantling of the PMM for a separate service.
For example, the technician needs a diagnosis to find out the cause of the breakdown. For what you pay:
- for the departure of a specialist to a house (depending on the firm);
- for diagnostic services;
- on the spot it will be: to conduct an inspection, you need to remove the PMM from the furniture - for this you will also pay.
Contact the service center or not, it's up to you. After reading our article, you will learn how to do it yourself.
After the purchase of dishwashers, many turn to furniture makers who build and connect equipment. There are cases when self-drilling drills through the furniture panels or body for better fixing.
As a result, the plastic water tank located at the side wall of the PMM is damaged. Immediately leakage may not be, because the screw is inserted tightly. But when you decide to pull out the car, the tank will not be restored.
How to install and connect a dishwasher, read in the previous article.
We dismantle ourselves
Examine the technique, find the places where the fasteners are located. Usually PMM is fixed to the side panels of the cabinet and the table top with special plates. Prepare a cross and flat screwdriver and get to work.
How to remove the dishwasher, we will tell on the example of the model "Bosch
- Disconnect the equipment from the network.
- Close the shut-off valve.
- Now you need to unscrew the bolts of the bottom panel, remove it and put it aside.
- Disconnect the filler hose from the PMM housing, for this, unscrew the fixing nut. Prepare a container, water can flow from the hose.
- Unscrew the screws of the junction box. Remove the cover.
- Take a picture of the location of the wiring in the shoe, then connect it correctly.
- Unscrew bolts and fastenings, disconnect wires.
- Remove the bolt from the bracket mounting to pull out the cable.
- Using a flat screwdriver, detach the O-ring and release the cable.
- Let's move on to the sink. Open the door under the sink, find the connection point of the drain hose to the siphon or sewer.
- Loosen the clamp, remove the hose from the seat and pull it out through the furniture panels.
- Open the bunker door, unscrew the bolts that secure the body to the table top.
- If the legs of the model have been adjusted and fixed, unscrew the screws and lower the legs.
- Grasp the side panels and pull the equipment towards you, pulling it out of the recess.
If you had a fully built-in model with a hinged door, you can remove the facade. It is not difficult to do this:
- Open the hopper door.
- Loosen the screws around the perimeter.
- Carefully remove the front bezel.
In this way, you can pull out and remove the dishwasher to install a new one. Integration is carried out in the reverse order. A visual video on the topic will help you: