The device of the dishwasher must be understood by every user. If you need cleaning or repair, this knowledge will help you. What are the parts and components of the dishwasher, what is the difference between one model and another? Answers to the questions you will find in our publication.
Content of the material:
1How the dishwasher works
- 1.1Dishwasher scheme
- 2What is the difference between the PMM
- 3The principle of the dishwasher
- 4Watch the video on the topic:
How the dishwasher works
All dishwashers inside consist of identical parts and parts. The difference can be in the additional functionality and the elements necessary for it.
PMM Bosch, Electrolux, Ariston, Siemens, Zanussi consist of such basic details:
- Engine. Serves to start the dishwasher assembly.
- Circulation unit. Supplies water to the system and facilitates its recycling. Water passes through the circulation pump, from where it is fed into the rocker arms and out of the nozzles under the pressure. The jets wash off the dirt from the dishes and drain into the filter, are cleaned and again fed into the sprinklers.
- A heating element. The flow-through heater is part of the main unit. Water passes through the heater and instantly reaches the desired temperature.
- The drain pump pumps the waste water out of the tank.
- The drain connection and the hose provide drainage to the sewage system.
- The intake hose or the hose "Aquastop" protects the equipment from leaks.
- The filter-mesh at the inlet of the filling valve protects the system from blockages from the water pipe (rust, small debris).
- Pressostat (in some models - flow sensor). Determines the amount of water in the tank, then sends a signal to the control module.
- Safety device.
- Water collector.
- A reservoir for water softening and elimination of heavy impurities. It should be constantly replenished with special salt.
- The control unit with the electronic board is the "brain" of the dishwashers. Manages all the nodes and processes in the machine.
- Wiring, hoses, clamps.
- Isolation from noise.
Dishwashers can be of different types: recessed, compact, separate. The internal structure of the hopper does not change:
- The case is made of stainless steel.
- Inside, if you open the door, there are upper and lower sprinklers. They can be from one to four pieces.
- Containers for plates, compartments for forks, spoons, knives.
- Drainage filter with large and fine mesh.
- Branch for salt.
- On the door there are compartments for detergents, tablets, capsules.
- Sealant around the perimeter of the door.
- The control panel, which can include keys, display, indicators.
What is the difference between the PMM
The above details are a standard part of any dishwasher. Depending on the brand of the manufacturer (Electrolux, Ariston, Bosch, Hansa), the technique can be supplemented with new functions and elements:
- Heat exchanger. Its work allows you to quickly dry the dishes after the washing cycle. It is a tank with water that gives off heat and saves energy.
- Additional heater, fan. Serves as the basis of turbo-drying. The heater heats the air, and the fan accelerates it through the chamber. As a result, after a few minutes you get dry utensils.
- Turbidity sensor. Determines the purity of water in the tank. The rinsing of the devices will be repeated until the water becomes clear. Therefore, the plates at the output are perfectly clean.
- Rinse aid sensor and salt. As soon as the funds are running out, the sensors will report this, and you will be able to replenish the stock on time.
- Sensor Dry. A new development is found in expensive PMM models. This is a sensor that scans the temperature of the environment and adjusts it accordingly in the hopper.
- Capacity with zeolite. Another technology of drying. Absorbing moisture, the mineral produces heat, which allows you to dry the instruments. Interestingly, the shelf life of the mineral is long, it is enough for the entire operation of the dishwasher. In this case, the technique does not consume electricity.
- Water hardness sensor. The sensor reading serves as a signal for selecting the optimum washing program. It is possible to meet only in expensive PMM.
- Ray on the floor. A convenient function for determining the end of the program. Depending on the type, it can be just a ray or an indication of the time to the end of the cycle (Bosch, Siemens).
- A separate sprayer for baking trays and a holder for glasses. Accessories can go along with the technique (Indesite, Combustion) or buy separately, as in the technique of Veko (Beko), Ariston.
In addition, the technique can differ in the material of parts and components. For example, baskets can be made of plastic and metal, their holders can be folded. Rockers are usually made of plastic, so you need to install the plates carefully, so as not to damage the part. In rare models, metal sprays are encountered.
The principle of the dishwasher
Briefly tell about those processes that occur after the launch of the MMP. For details on how the dishwasher works, read the separate article.
- After loading the dishes, bookmarking the detergents and selecting the program, the machine starts the cycle.
- The main module sends a signal to the valve to take water.
- The pressure switch controls the required level of water in the hopper and sends a signal about the end of the fence.
- If the PMM is connected to a cold water pipe, then the flow passes through the heater, reaches the required temperature.
- The circulation pump delivers water to the rocker arms.
- Through the nozzles of the jet, the instruments are washed.
Advice! When buying a car, look at the spray gun form. Better when the bar is curved, and the nozzles are located at different angles. In this case, the dishes will be washed more qualitatively.
- The water flows into the pallet, is cleaned by a filter and is again fed into the nebulizer.
- At the end of washing, the used liquid is pumped out by the pump and merged.
- The fence cycle is repeated again, and rinsing begins.
- Drying is started. The door is slightly opened, and the cool air circulates through the chamber.
- A beep sounds when the program is finished or the beam is blinking.
It remains to get the instruments and place them in places.
If you get into the essence, then nothing complicated in the work and device technology is not.