To buy detergent, rinse and regenerating salt for PMM takes a decent amount. Without them you can not get a high-quality car wash and guarantee the serviceability of the equipment for many years. Often advertised "chemistry" is too expensive, so we decided to devote a review to the means by which it can be replaced. Let's make tablets for the dishwasher with our own hands.
Content of the material:
- 1What does the purchase means consist of?
2Replacing shop pills: proven recipes
- 2.1Simple recipe number 1
- 2.2Recipe number 2 with glycerin
- 2.3Recipe # 3 with brown and citric acid
What does the purchase means consist of?
At once we will make a reservation that we will do tablets, instead of capsules which should be dissolved gradually layer by layer and alternately activate salt, detergent and rinse - this will make a very difficult. But the tablets, similar toFinish Classic, you can "gather" from what is at hand. To understand how to make tablets, you need to disassemble in the composition of purchased analogs.
Some tablets simply consist of a powder with no impurities of salt and other components, while others include a whole complex of active substances. That's why on the shelves of stores you can find promising packages with the inscriptions "3-in-1 "7-in-1 "All in One etc.
The composition may include such components:
- Sodium citrate. You could see this additive in many "sour" products labeled E331. In tablets, this substance stimulates foaming and disinfects water and dishes.
- Sodium percarbonate is a substance synthesized on the basis of sodium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide. The commercial name of the substance is the person. In the composition of capsules, powders and other detergents, the person is used as a bleach. Additionally affects the contamination, splitting them.
- Sodium carbonate, known in the home as soda ash (laundry), in the food industry - E500. Its task is to soften the water.
- Sodium bicarbonate - sodium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate or simply baking soda. It also performs a softening function.
- Sodium disilicate or "liquid glass". This aqueous alkaline solution of sodium silicates binds all the components of the agent into granules, further softening the water.
- Sodium gluconate is used not only in metallurgy, construction and the oil industry. Also found its application in the food industry and is involved in the production of household chemicals. Its task is to prevent the formation of calcareous deposits, to soften the water.
- Isooctylglucoside is the main component of the rinse aid.
- Sorbitol. In the food industry, it is better known as a sweetener, and in cosmetics and household chemicals it is used to produce a uniform transparent gel. It plays the role of a hygroscopic constituent and a thickener.
- Methyl ester of rapeseed oil (biodiesel) reduces the surface tension of water, and is also a component of the rinse aid.
- Glycerin, as in the food industry, is needed for the viscosity and maintenance of the consistency of liquid substances.
- Acetic acid removes scale from the parts and surfaces of the PMM.
- Amylase and protease are enzymes that break down protein and carbohydrate compounds.
- Subtilisin is another enzyme that breaks down fats.
- Various surfactants and A-surfactants, promoting foaming.
Important! Among other ingredients in the universal means can include phosphates and fragrances.
Looking at the composition, you do not need to be a chemist to ask a completely logical question: why are there so many water softeners? Especially strange it looks on the background of the fact that the softening and so is happening in the ion exchanger with the participation of the regenerating salt.
Aromatic additive is also useless. If washing is justified during washing, it is pleasant to get linen with the smell of lemon or flowers, then the dishes should not smell. Most likely, this is just an advertising move.
Conclusion: some of the substances can not be used at all, and some replace it with cheaper and safer ones.
Replacing shop pills: proven recipes
You can try to make tablets at home using the above components and their counterparts, which can be found in every home, pharmacy or hardware store.
Simple recipe number 1
Do not know how to replace dishwasher tablets? Look at the composition of the detergent: it contains almost all the components: foaming agents, enzymes, and much more. To make a safer means of powder, use as possible infant powder or an IVF-free product without phosphates, fragrances and surfactants. Instead of bleach and softener, calcined soda is suitable. And the binding agent will be ordinary water.
So, mix the detergent powder with soda ash in the proportion of 7 to 3. Add a little water, bring to the state of gruel. Pack by molds - you can use for this purpose the usual forms for ice. Dry the mixture, put it in a dry glass or metal container and use it!
Important! If homemade tablets give a little shine to the dishes, in addition use a rinse aid. You and so saved on a detergent, you can afford additional spending.
Recipe number 2 with glycerin
The difference between this recipe and the previous one is that instead of a binder, water is used instead of glycerol. So, you will need:
- 160 g of laundry detergent;
- 40 g of soda ash;
- 5 ml of glycerin (can be replaced with a dishwashing gel).
Then the scheme is similar to the one indicated above: fasuete on molds, dry and use!
On a note. Using tablets based on baby powder, choose a temperature regime of 40-50 ° C, so as not to destroy the enzymes.
Recipe # 3 with brown and citric acid
To prepare yourself another type of compressed capsules, you will need:
- calcined soda (75 g);
- borax (100 g);
- English salt (magnesium - 250 g);
- citric acid (20 grams).
Dissolve the acid with water, pour into a dry mixture of the remaining ingredients. When the reaction is over, spread the gruel into molds and dry it in the sun or in a dry warm place. Take out the tablets - they are ready for use.
Now you know how to make houses cheap, practically environmentally friendly and simple analogues of store facilities. Just do not forget: in the dishwasher you still need to fill in the salt. If you want to save on it, read the article,than replacing salt for dishwasher.
Self-made household chemicals, unlike the factory chemistry, will not work for washing silver, but you can alternate it with purchased analogs, without harming the quality of cleaning and repair of PMM. Experiment, come up with your own recipes or use ours, describe your impressions in the comments and comments to the article.