Even the most expensive dishwasher with a large set of functions will be ineffective without detergent. Therefore, a dishwasher needs a powder, which qualitatively removes even complex contaminants. How to choose it? Our review will help you understand the differences, pros and cons of popular brands, find out: which is better.
Content of the material:
- 1Composition of dishwasher powder
- 2How to use the powder
- 3Which is better: tablets or powder
4Rating of funds for PMM
- 4.4Paclan brileo
- 4.7Sodasan and Ecover
- 4.8Lotta 6-in-1
- 4.9Top House
- 4.10Five Plus
- 4.11KAO Citric Acid Effect
- 4.13Available powders of domestic production
Composition of dishwasher powder
What components are included in the washing-up liquid, are they harmful to the human body and the environment? We list the substances that occur in each powder:
- Sodium citrate. Preservative, which serves for disinfection.
- Sodium percarbonate. Whitens and protects against germs.
- Surfactants (surfactants). Helps to split fat, protein, coating from coffee and tea, other contamination from the surface of the dishes.
- Soda. Promotes water softening as well as acetic acid (ethylenediaminetetra). Regulates acidity.
- Isooctylglucoside. A substance of vegetable origin, serves as a conditioner.
- Subtilisine. Cleaves proteins.
- Sodium glukonate. Softens hard water.
- Phosphates. Also have a softening effect. However, in Europe for more than 10 years there has been a ban on their use. Phosphates adversely affect the human body and the environment.
A non-phosphatic alternative may be an ecological one orhandmade detergent.
How to use the powder
Where and how much detergent to fall asleep in the dishwasher? Look at the packaging: depending on the manufacturer, the dose is slightly more or less. Many manufacturers put a measuring spoon or a glass in the package.
Do not exceed the dosage indicated on the box. Then the particles are poorly washed, remain on the dishes or form a lot of foam, which can lead to leakage.
In each dishwasher, there is a dispenser on the door. Open it and pour the granules into a special compartment. If you use the half load mode, reduce the dosage by half.
Be sure to find out in advance whether the powder is suitable for a particular dish. Abrasive particles can damage delicate products: crystal, porcelain.
Which is better: tablets or powder
Advantages of bulk solids:
- Affordable cost.
- Better solubility.
- Economical, possibility of dosage.
- Granules are not always convenient to fall asleep in the department of PMM.
- Substances are dusty and volatile, affecting the respiratory tract.
- You must always use salt and rinse.
Many users switched to the use of cleaning tablets. Let's consider their advantages in more detail:
- Tablets do not need to be dosed. It is enough to lay one in the compartment and start a car wash.
- You do not need to add anything else. On the assurances of manufacturers, the compressed components replace salt and rinse.
Be careful! Salt in the detergent allows you to clean the stains from the dishes and soften the water, but does not protect the details of the equipment from scale. Experts recommend always to fill the salt in the ion exchanger tank.
- Quickly dissolve in water.
- High price.
- There is no possibility of dosage even at half load.
Rating of funds for PMM
To facilitate your choice, we made an overview of popular dishwasher powders, and also got feedback from users. Which brand should I prefer?
It is recommended to take it when buying a car. Active advertising is effective for many buyers, they find "Finish" effective and economical. The bottle contains, kg, a convenient dispenser.
The manufacturer promises:
- Removal of burnt fat.
- Incoming component StainSoaker copes with dried flakes, porridges without soaking.
- Remove plaque from tea and coffee, lipstick.
- The radiance and shine of the glass.
- Can be used for plastic, ceramic, metal dishes.
The cost of a bottle, kg - from 600 rubles.
I decided to change the detergent and try the famous "Finish". Immediately stopped the choice of tablets, but my attention was attracted by a huge canister of powder, and even at a discount. Bringing the bottle home, I found a convenient spout for sleeping:
The first washing was unsuccessful, all the dishes were soapy, the product was not washed properly. The next time I put a long cycle, I reduced the dosage. The result pleased, but noticed that Finish aggressively refers to the drawings on the dishes, there are scratches.
After reading the contents on the label, was not happy: bleach, phosphonates, surfactants. But this is household chemicals. The expense is economical: cans, kg was enough for 4 months of use.
There is an alternative to the usual "Finish" - this is an eco-friendly product made in Japan by Finish Powder. Its price is from 600 rubles for 800 g. Does not contain phosphates.
Inexpensive powder "Somat according to users, is less effective. However, the manufacturer claims that the product removes complex and dried up contamination. The effect of soda prevents divorce and plaque, provides radiance and shine to devices. Well washed out.
In the composition: bleach, phosphonates (15-30%, which is several times higher than normal), surfactants, enzymes.
The price of a bottle, kg - from 500 rubles.
I was attracted by a bright bottle of Somat and an ergonomic pen. I used to try "Finish but it's expensive, and Somat is cheaper, especially for the promotion. The dispenser at the bottle is very comfortable, you will not accurately shed it:
On the package it is indicated that there are enough for 83 washes, but I had enough for longer. For example, a shorter dosage is required for short cycles. The result pleased, the dishes are well washed, without divorce.
The important point is the lack of smell after washing. I think that the plates should not smell like a freshener. Now I will always use Somat.
Means of Austrian production. Can be used in any dishwasher, provides a triple impact on pollution:
- Green granules cope with persistent and withered remains of food.
- White contains active oxygen, provide cleaning.
- Blue prevents limescale sedimentation.
The composition, despite the place of production, is very similar to the previous version: phosphonates from 15 to 30%, bleach, polycarboxylate 5%.
Packing in volume, kg costs from 600 rubles.
When buying a dishwasher the seller advised to buy tablets 3-in-1. I tried, but eventually stopped taking, because the price bites. A friend at work advised to try Claro. I can say that "Claro" is very economically spent. There is a measuring spoon:
With my compact model (6 sets) enough for 200 washes! I install only standard long programs, launder well. Only on glass devices there are divorces. But after adding rinse aid, the dishes sparkle. I was happy, I will buy.
"Belgian Barkeux Cake" contains enzymes that allow you to cope with a strong bloom. Contains amylase - helps to wash potatoes and porridges, protease - splits protein products.
Cost of packing, kg - from 400 rubles.
Originally I wanted to buy "Finish but I confused the bottles (they look alike) and took "Paklan". I had to use. Surprisingly, the result was excellent. The most problematic subjects were washed. Here's the bucket for the porridge:
The pot itself has a comfortable handle and a folding spout for dispensing:
Pleased that the contents are odorless. I fell asleep full compartment, while 1 kg was enough for three months. Mega-economical! In addition, it is much cheaper than many untwisted brands.
Has antibacterial effect. Cleans from carbon, vegetable and animal fats. Can be used for automatic dishwashers. Gives brilliance and radiance to the instruments.
A bottle of 3 kg costs from 900 rubles.
Amused packaging, which is twice the content. In general, Yplon does its job well. Even the pots after the burnt porridge is laundered. Three kilograms is enough for half a year of use with a daily load. It is necessary to add rinse aid, otherwise on the glass there are stains. Cheap and angry.
Concentrated composition of German manufacture. Does not contain chlorine, can be used for silver in a delicate program. Contains enzymes to eliminate protein particles, dried food residues. Hypoallergenic.
The price is from 300 rubles for 750 g.
My new acquisition for the dishwasher is Zool. The granules look as usual: white and blue. Cardboard packaging without a dispenser, so pour uncomfortable. In general, the devices are cleaned out. I also use salt and rinse, joint action leads to a positive result.
Sodasan and Ecover
Relate to environmentally friendly products that do not contain phosphates. The action is identical, the components are slightly different:
- "Sodasan" contains 15-30% silicates, 5-15% sodium percarbonate, 5% surfactant, alcohol sulphate.
- "Ecover oxygen bleach 15-30%, surfactant 5%, enzymes, sodium citrate, sorbitol.
For a pack of Sodasan 2 kg will have to pay from 1000 rubles, for Ecover, 6 kg - from 800 rubles.
Users note the eco-friendly composition "Sodasan" and "Ecover but complain that they do not cope with persistent pollution badly. On the surface of plates and spoons there is a white coating that goes away when using a rinse aid.
The concentrate performs six functions simultaneously:
- protects against corrosion;
- gives shine;
- protects against scale (contains salt);
- splits proteins (with the help of enzymes).
The package says that the powder "Lotta" is created on a mineral and plant basis. And yet, the incoming compounds are not encouraging: phosphates, phosphonates, bleaches, surfactants and other additives.
The cost of the Italian remedy, kg - from 200 rubles.
I use Lotta for the first time, in the crisis conditions the price has approached. To fill the contents is not very convenient, since the cardboard packaging is opened on the side:
Often poured a large dose. In general, enough for 60 cycles. Often run without rinse, but always with salt, the water in the region is stiff. The plates are always clean, there is no smell from the camera. Excellent replacement for tablets, if there is not enough money.
The formula with active oxygen copes with a strong deposit, protects glass products, giving them shine, prevents the appearance of scale. With antibacterial effect.
A bottle of 1 kg will cost 400 rubles.
Top House, though expensive, but is consumed economically. The devices wash well, there is no plaque left. Afflicts only an abundance of "chemistry more than 30% of phosphates. This is more than other manufacturers. Available in a convenient package with a handle, however there is no dispenser, so it's hard to navigate with the volume. The lid has protection from children, which is especially important for me.
Similar in composition to Top House, only phosphates slightly less - 15%. Suitable for cleaning pots, pans and other utensils.
The price for 1250 g is from 200 rubles.
Five Plus has become my favorite means. Was washed even burnt areas, which did not cope with the "Finish and the price is lower. Even outwardly the bottles are similar, probably, the manufacturer wanted 5+ to be associated with Finish. But now I will only buy Five Plus.
KAO Citric Acid Effect
Powder of Japanese production. Effectively splits the dirt, preventing it from settling on the surface. Not suitable for fragile products. Produced in a small plastic box in volume of 680 g. The cost is high - from 800 rubles.
I treat Japanese products with respect, so I bought Citric Acid Effect (KAO). Of course, I was confused by the high price for only 680 g, but I already know that the Japanese offer only good goods.
Pleased with the components: only 3% surfactant, carbonate, water softener - nothing dangerous. A spoon is attached to the tray.
It is consumed very economically. Strong detergents do not remove, but so softens them that it is easy to remove with a brush. Glass appliances sparkle clean. Enough of KAO for 113 cycles.
This concentrate contains double enzymes, so it penetrates deeply and splits various contaminants. In the composition of 5% surfactant, 5-15% oxygen bleach, polikaboksilaty.
Cost, kg - from 800 rubles.
"Amway" as a whole liked, only the packaging is terrible. Take it with raw hands, immediately get soaked. I have to pour it. It is consumed in the same way as indicated on the package. The photo shows an excellent result.
Available powders of domestic production
Noticing on the shelf of the store a cheap tool, and even Russian production, most buyers bypass it, select foreign brands. Is this attitude fair? Consider domestic powders. Let's start with the cheapest and go to the expensive:
- Rail. Contains biological enzymes and active components. Copes with the functions of detergent, rinse aid, protects against scale. A pack of 600 g costs from 90 rubles. Consumers were satisfied with the quality of the sink.
- Tyron. Standard chemical composition, polyethylene tutu. For 1 kg you will pay from 90 rubles. Use and fall asleep Tyron is inconvenient, but the result pleased the users:
- Sanit.Removes fatty and protein remnants, a scurf from tea. Copes with dried food, disinfects and eliminates an unpleasant odor. The price of a pack of 1 kg is from 120 rubles. Judging by the reviews, copes with the deposit, does not leave a white coating.
- "Cinderella".The reviews convince us that Cinderella copes with the "C grade" with the pollution. You have to fall asleep full compartment, so that you can not save. It is noted that the content of phosphates is lower (5-15%) than in other brands. A pack of 1000 grams - from 100 rubles.
- "Aeonite"praise users and recommend to buy. In a cardboard box there is a measuring spoon, which is convenient for dispensing granules. For, kg should be given from 300 rubles.
How to replace household chemicals? The best way is homemade powder. How to do it, you can read in the publication "Means for the dishwasher". What does this give you?
- Savings. The cost of ingredients is low.
- Ecological compatibility. Used mainly soda, peroxide, citric acid. Without chemical additives.
It is important to properly use homemade products, otherwise you can damage the dishwasher. Of course, this option is not as effective as store products.
Do not pour detergent into the dishwasher, as some users advise. It can be a lamentable ending for your dishes.
Which composition is better - ecological or chemical - is up to you. Everywhere there are advantages and disadvantages: for example, reduced efficiency, but safety for health and the environment. The choice is yours.