Is the powder in the dishwasher? What is the reason?
Your technique worked fine, but you noticed that there are stains on the plates, the dirt is not completely removed. At the same time, the remedy is washed away from the department. The case may be in violation of the rules of operation or in failure. Let's consider all variants.
Content of the material:
- 1Why the dishwasher does not wash off the powder
2How to restore the work of PMM
- 2.1Dosing valve
- 2.2Problems with water supply and inlet valve
- 2.3Circulation pump problems
- 2.4Thermostat and heater faults
Why the dishwasher does not wash off the powder
The most banal reason for this problem is the wrong loading of dishes. If you have overloaded the camera or placed an object that is too large, it can block the compartment. Then the machine does not pick up the detergent and does not consume the rinse aid.
To fix the situation, it is enough to place the dishes in the baskets correctly.
What else could be the reason why the powder does not dissolve and does not go away:
- The dispenser valve is clogged.
- Poor pressure in the water supply system, which causes insufficient water pressure in the machine.
- Failure or obstruction of the intake valve.
- Problems with the operation of the circulation pump.
- Malfunction of thermostat.
- Breakage of the heating element.
What if there is a fine powder on the dishes? Find and fix the problem.
How to restore the work of PMM
If the machine has become a bad detergent and laundered dishes, you need to take action. You have already made sure that the dishes are positioned correctly, check the other options.
Open the cleaning compartment and inspect the valve. If it is clogged with the remains of the powder, dirt, you need to clean it. Then restart the machine. The result is the same? Proceed to the next step.
Problems with water supply and inlet valve
A weak pressure in the system creates an insufficiently strong current of water, so that it will wash away the detergent powder. Open the tap and check for water and head pressure. Wait until the feed recovers, or contact the plumber.
Bay valve blockage also contributes to poor water flow. And if the valve is broken, the membrane does not open and does not let water into the system. To check this, you need a littleto disassemble the dishwasher. In Bosch models, the part is in the lower part of the case. As soon as you reach the valve, proceed as follows:
- Disconnect the wiring harness.
- Take the multimeter and measure the resistance.
- To do this, attach the test leads to the contacts of the part.
- Resistance of 500-1500 Ohm is considered normal.
- Check whether the diaphragm opens or not, by applying an operating voltage to the valve.
If the membrane does not work, then water does not enter the system and the powder is not washed out. Replace the old valve with a new one and continue using the equipment.
Circulation pump problems
The pump assembly is responsible for the head when fed into the chamber. Once the water is pumped into the system, it is distilled by the circulation unit, supplied to the sprayers and flies out of the holes with such force that it will wash all the impurities from the surface of the instruments and dissolve the granules powder.
To check the assembly of the pump in the dishwasher "Electrolux "Bosch "Siemens you have to remove the bottom.
- Open the camera and take out the bottom basket.
- There are screws in the pallet that hold the pump. Unscrew them.
- Turn the machine over the back.
- Unscrew the fasteners around the perimeter.
- Remove the pallet.
- Inspect the pump, perhaps its pipes are clogged.
- In case of any malfunction, you will have to completely change the circulation unit. You can do it yourself, only you need to choose the right replacement for your PMM model.
There are other reasons for the powder to wash out badly.
Thermostat and heater faults
The heater is used to heat water in the dishwasher. It is clear that at a low temperature the agent dissolves worse. Heating largely depends on the temperature sensor. How it works: the user installs a program with a temperature of 70 degrees. The heater heats the water, and the temperature sensor monitors the temperature. As soon as it reaches 70 ° C, the thermostat signals the module to the end of the heating. The heater switches off.
The heater and the thermistor are also located under the bottom, in the pump assembly. You can inspect the contacts at the time of tanning, damage. If one of the parts fails, a replacement will be required.
If you notice that the powder remains in the dishwasher, do not let it slide. As soon as possible, find out the reason for this phenomenon, in order to avoid serious damage.