Household appliances are bought, built-in and connected to the power grid and communications. It remains to complete the work and hang the facade. How to attach it, read in the article.
Installation of the facade on the dishwasher is carried out according to the instructions and the attached template.
Content of the material:
- 1Basics of installation and model selection
2Dimensions of the door and facade. Canopy and anchorage
- 2.1Priority of work when hitching
Basics of installation and model selection
There are three main types of dishwashers:
- Partially built.
If the stand-alone machines are located anywhere in the kitchen, the other types of PMM "Electrolux "Ikea "Gorenie" and other brands are built into the furniture set. Initially, determine the installation site and prepare a niche for the dishwasher.How to properly connect PMM,read in one of the previous articles.
The advantage of the embedded PMM model is that it completely disappears behind the door, being a part of the interior.
- This option is easier to choose, no need to look at the design of the case, which will fit into the kitchen set.
- A hidden control panel is a great advantage if there are small children in the house.
- Reduced noise level. He is hiding the panels of the cabinet, where the technique is fastened.
The decorative panel can be screwed to the door, hiding the technique from prying eyes. Most often, the hinged part is made of the same material as the rest of the kitchen: for example, MDF "Leroy".
The template for the installation of the decorative facade is supplied complete with built-in Siemens, Beko, Miele models. Depending on the type of installation, the front panel can be fixed before the door is hung on the dishwasher.
Dimensions of the door and facade. Canopy and anchorage
Dimensions of the decorative panel depend on the size of the dishwasher. It can be narrow - 45-60 cm, full-size - from 60 cm or compact technique - height 50-60 cm.
It is advisable to determine the choice of the car, and then order the kitchen with a prepared niche.
What if the front of the dishwasher is too long? You will not be able to trim it, because you will ruin the appearance of the headset, because it is top-laminated and covered with a decorative film.
If the facade is slightly larger than the door, adjust the legs of the appliance so that it ideally fits under the countertop.
What you need to work:
- Screwdriver Set;
- The handle on the door.
Manufacturers of Bosch (Bosch), Siemens make a full-size drawing, a screwdriver, screws, self-adhesive, fasteners. To understand how to fix the panel, you can by the instructions. An experienced master will not take more than 10-15 minutes.
Priority of work when hitching
- Install the dishwasher in a prepared niche.
- Attach the case to the cabinet panels.
- Connect to the drain and the water supply.
- Prepare the holes for the handle using a Phillips screwdriver and an awl.
- After fixing the handle, you need to calculate the distance (Z), which will help to set the façade flush with the rest of the kitchen door.
- Take the tape measure, measure the distance between the door of the next cabinet and the countertop, as shown in the figure (X).
- Then measure the distance from the attachment to the table top (Y). Calculate: Z = X-Y.
- Place the template on the inside of the door.
- Shilom, mark the location for the fastenings.
- To make the anchorages more reliable, drill holes on ¾ of the door.
- How to remove old screws? Sometimes the panels are tightened with short screws, but their length is not enough to fasten the facade. Therefore, you need to hang the panel, unscrew old screws and install long screws.
After installing the dishwasher under the facade, try closing the door. If the decorative part rests on the base, then there was an error in the calculations. In this case, you can make a gap in the cap thickness from the facade.
On the technique of Hansa, Miele, you can hang a decorative panel yourself.
After the end of the work, it is worth checking the degree of tension of the door. Sometimes users complain that it closes tightly.
Adjust the mechanism: tighten the bolt that secures the tension cable. Since the door is mounted on hinges, it should be easily closed from a slight push of the fingers.
Video will help you to make the right hanging:.